We help your organization with
cyber financial risk simulation
To communicate and simulate your technological risk for decision makers in business terms.
Boardish Consulting helps to turn your risk assessment into a financial impact dashboard for decision-making, as well as helping you to communicate this to the board, executives, or as part of your internal team process.
Risk Simulation & Translation Consulting
We work with:
Boards and CEOs
For CEOs or board members who want to know the risks and opportunities of IT and Cyber in financial terms.
We help IT Managers and CISOs to communicate risk in business terms to get a decision made on IT and Cyber.
For risk assessment products who want to turn CVE/CVVE scores into financial impact figures using the Boardish methodology.
Sales and Recruitment Teams
We work with cyber vendors and tech recruitment organizations to help show ROI on products and job roles for specific organizations.
Meet The Team
We use our combined 30 years of experience with cyber risk management and board communication with our unique and proprietary methdology.
CEO & CTO
Extensive Cyber & IT Experience, including:
- Founder of Migdal Computing Solutions LTD, Israel (Since 2005)
- Founder of TowerWatch Solutions LTD, UK (Since 2014)
- 15 years of IT & cyber security experience.
- Selected Consulting clients.
CFO & CRO
Vast financial background combined with real-world board training and management.
- Founder & CEO of BKM LTD (2000-2016)
- 25 years of management consulting for the Israeli Business and High-Tech market for companies.
- Creator of the BKM ERP which allows yearly budget creation and control with minimal deviation.
- Selected consulting projects:
What our clients say:
It's time to turn intangible risk scores into financial impact
Our consulting combined with our unique methodology has already helped CEOs, CISOs, product teams, and sales teams to simulate IT and cyber.
To get this for your organization, the first step is filling in your details to jump on a 15-minute no-obligation call to see if and where we can help.